Posted By: Alanscopet
Fact
Its good to be back after along absent,though it was not intentionally but the good thing is am back again.
I have been played, used, cheated and betrayed by the one I know loved and cared about for the past 9yrs and 9month relationship thats why I stop and refused to give love any chance again and left this site. I was down but not out and got to know and understand that NO ONE IS TOO GOOD TO BE UPLIFTED AND NO ONE IS TOO BAD EITHER.
THERE IS NO BAD SOLDIER ANY WHERE ONLY BAD COMMANDER/OFFICERS.
THE BEST FOR OF REVENGE TO RENDER TO THOSE WHO OFFENDED US IS NOT TO PAY THEM BACK WITH EVIL OR WHAT EVER THWY DID TO US, BUT RATHER TO PAY THEM BACK WITH MASSIEVE SUCCESS IN EVERYTHING INCLUDE LOVE. Am ready to give love a chance, and dont what the right woman or the perfect woman but want to make the left woman right and the un-perfect miss/Mrs perfect. A woman who can stand by me, correct me when am wrong, support with and build my dreams and home together with me a woman who will be my girlfriend, fiancée, wife, mother, friend and best friend. Respectful, jovial, caring and smart " in good way".

Please login or create a free account to post a reply.

Comments
Posted By: jovernz 2/2/2023 5:42:38 AM
Same experienced
The Port Of Entry Website
Free Online Dating

© POE Consulting llc 2015. All rights reserved