Posted By: Pamelagold
Hello
Dear friend,

As you read this, I dont want you to feel sorry for me, because I believe everyone will die someday, My name is Mrs. Pamela Gold from Canada. I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts, I have particularly lived my life so well, as I always cared for everyone, even myself and my business.

Though I am very rich, I was very Generous, I was always free to people and always focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for that other people benefited from.

Despite the fact that I didnt have a child before this age and after the death of my late husband George Gold, now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life the same way by giving alms and helping the needy. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so Right now, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth.

So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the United Kingdom, U.A.E, Algeria and Malaysia, Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore, I need your help, so when you contact me via my email so, that I can tell you more.

My happiness is that I lived a fulfilled life and l dont have any regrets in life Please note that any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual as I stated here in, Do get back at me Via my personal contact email pamelagold040@gmail.com there is more details to proceed Hoping to hear from you soonest and do notify your interest to help me assist charity.

Best regards,

Thanks

Mrs Pamela

Please login or create a free account to post a reply.

Comments
Posted By: bubas 2/10/2023 10:09:56 AM
ok
Posted By: Collins11 12/26/2022 5:01:30 PM
Hello dear
Posted By: Collins11 12/26/2022 5:01:29 PM
Hello dear
The Port Of Entry Website
Free Online Dating

© POE Consulting llc 2015. All rights reserved